The Memorial Building is maintained and operated by the Southern Alberta Pioneers' Foundation.
The Southern Alberta Pioneers Foundation (SAPF) is participating in the Gov't of Alberta COVID-19 Restrictions Exception Program (REP).
This makes it possible for the Memorial Building to be open for rentals as long as all patrons 12 years and older provide:
- Proof of vaccination - QR Code on the patron's COVID-19 Immunization Record must be scanned for validity; or
- Proof of a negative privately paid test result from a sample that is taken within the prior 72 hours, or
- An original (non-copied) medical exemption letter.
For more information please refer to the SAPF COVID REP Policy, dated November 15, 2021.
The Memorial Building is suitable for:
- Weddings (Ceremony, Reception, Dance)
- Parties (Office, Private, Surprise)
- Business Meetings
- News Conferences
- Special Occasions
Rental EnquiriesE-mail: Rental Coordinator
3625 - 4 Street SW
Calgary, AB T2S 1Y3